Ask the Bible
As you scroll down you’ll find a 7-lesson Bible study course in a simple question and answer format, designed for a self-paced study. Each lesson is available in an Online Format viewing on this website or as a PDF Download.
At one time I had a syndicated radio broadcast called Ask the Bible when I was serving as a pastor in South Carolina and these were the popular study guides offered through that ministry.
Please enjoy and contact me if you have any questions.
1) Ask the Bible – The Bible provides clear understandable answers to the deepest questions of the human heart. Questions about eternal life, the world condition, peace of mind, life after death… [PDF Download • Online Format]
2) Eternal Life – There is a choice, laid before us, that determines our destiny. In God says, “I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life… [PDF Download • Online Format]
3) Signs of the End – Lawlessness, political meltdowns, religious intolerance, sexual deviancy, hurricanes, disasters, Christian persecutions, judicial activism, infanticide, and sufferings… [PDF Download • Online Format]
4) When He Returns – In our previous lesson we looked at the general signs of Christ’s return, but in this one, we want to look more at the manner and reason to hope in the soon return of Jesus… [PDF Download • Online Format]
5) The Origin of Evil – Our world is in trouble—it is a world consumed with war in the Middle East, famine in Africa, political anger in America, national uncertainty in Europe, and sickness… [PDF Download • Online Format]
6) The Judgment – The Bible has much to tell us about the judgment of God in our lives before the end-times and its impact upon eternity. All heaven is interested in how God will judge mankind… [PDF Download • Online Format]
7) The Kingdom of Heaven – Whatever you imagine heaven to be like, it is more magnificent, more beautiful, and more glorious. The Apostle Paul said, “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither… [PDF Download • Online Format]